Join GIN members at the Canadian Library Association’s Annual Conference, to be held in Winnipeg, MB from Wednesday May 29 to Saturday, June 1, 2013!
Our Business Meeting is set for Thursday, May 30, 2013, from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
Draft Agenda :
1. Introductions (including Ronald Walker from Canadiana.org)
2. Report from CLA Moderators Conference Calls (webinars) and introduction of our new executive liaison Jane Schmidt.
3. Update on the Canadian Government Information Private LOCKSS Network (CGI PLN) and related federal web archiving projects.
4. Update on the Depository Services Program (with information from the DSP) and the DSP Library Advisory Committee.
5. CLA GIN Word Press Blog and Lost Docs list https://agiig.wordpress.com
6. Information from BC Gov Info Day and action regarding Federal Government Website Renewal project and related Treasury Board ROT guidelines (list govinfo-bc)
7. CLA Information Policy Advisory Committee (Todd Kyle) and the federal government’s Action Plan on Open Government
8. Report from on ALA Midwinter 2013 GODORT meetings
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!