Please attend if you are in Ottawa!
Government Information Network Business Meeting Agenda (CLA 2012 Ottawa) (Room number not available yet)
Thursday May 31, 2012 7:30 am – 9:00 am – Business Meeting
- Update from the Depository Services Program representatives (Lepkey)
- April 13, 2012 announcement regarding cessation of print publications by 2014. http://publications.gc.ca/site/eng/news/2012/2012-006-eng.html
- Discussion regarding establishment of a Canadian federal government LOCKSS PLN similar to the USDOCS LOCKSS PLN partnership between the US GPO and academic institutions. (Warkaruk)
- Report on the August 2011 meeting from the CLA representatives to the Depository Services Program Library Advisory Committee (Rollins or Winters)
- Report from Moderators Conference Call
- Report from on ALA Midwinter 2012 GODORT meetings (time permitting)
- UBC Project “E-informing the public” 3 yr – SSHRC funded project (principle researcher L. Freund). New study “How do you search for information” Launched March 27, 2012. http://diigubc.ca/research/egovernment/
- Decision from CLA regarding Olga B. Bishop Award
- December 16, 2011 CLA Digest announcement, from Chair of the Awards Review Task Force announcing approved awards, Olga B. Bishop not included. See email from Keith Walker, Chair, to Dani Pahulje, for further info. http://www.cla.ca/Content/NavigationMenu/Resources/CLADigest/CLA_Digest_16Dec2011.pdf
- Training materials project.
I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers however this post is really a fastidious article, keep it up.